ADMINISTRATIVE AND PURCHASING ASSISTANT
WHAT IS IT LIKE TO WORK AT OSHKO?
Oshko is a young and energetic company that specializes in the design, building and sale of advanced gaming PCs.
At Oshko, because we are so passionate about gaming and computers, we have created an environment that promotes creativity, and where thinking outside the box is highly encouraged. Our daily mission is to bring to market the most advanced gaming PCs, and best customer service ever seen. Teamwork is integral and unites us as we work towards achieving a common goal: exceeding customer expectations and creating excitement.
We have surrounded ourselves with nothing short of the best. Oshko can count on the support of many well-known partners, which allows us to continue to serve the gaming community to the best of our ability. Together, we have positioned ourselves as industry leaders, and have pushed the boundaries of video games, making them even more exciting – and we are just getting started!
We do more than just provide the gaming community with products; we are firsthand participants. In addition to playing on gaming teams, we are active on social media, travel to attend events, enjoy a weekly allotment of gaming hours, a streaming account, and credits that can be applied to the purchase of games, and much, much more!
We work hard, but every day is fun. We constantly cheer on individual or team accomplishments.
WHAT WOULD MY RESPONSIBILITIES ENTAIL?
- Carry out purchase orders with different suppliers (Local & International)
- Follow up on orders with suppliers and logistic companies.
- Synchronize the inventory reception with our Internal Inventory tracking system.
- Communicate and collaborate with Suppliers on RMA requests for defective products.
- Purchase and Manage product delivery inventory (boxes, packing foam, etc.)
DATA & REPORTING
- Contribute to updating customer data in the CRM
- Complete and submit administrative reports to legal & Governmental entities (recycling , taxes etc.)
- Data entry & Report generation with support of Management ( sales, purchasing, productivity etc.)
- Perform Stress Tests on different configurations,
- Update the test bench database.
- Produce invoices & send them to customers
- Arrange and manage shipments and pickups through our logistic partner’s portals (FedEx)
- Ensure the purchase of Office supplies (paper , toner , etc)
- Manage the payment & schedule of the housekeeping company that takes care of the office location.
- Manage the directory, payments, and renewals of all software licenses.
DO I HAVE THE EXPERIENCE, INTERESTS & SKILLS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- Regularly plays videogames and is interested in the industry
- is excited about the world of PC Gaming.
- Stays up to date with the latest technology, game releases and trends.
- Has a minimum of a DEC in a field related to IT or administration.
- Is organized, and can multitask
- Can manage their own schedule and establish priorities.
- Is bilingual in French and English ( oral and written)
- Is fluent in Mandarin is an asset
- Has a valid driver’s license is an asset
HOW DO I APPLY?
- by email
- Include the position title in the subject line.
- Be sure to attach your resume and cover letter in PDF form.
- Please ensure all attachments do not exceed 2MB in size.