COMPUTER TECHNICIAN – PRECISION ASSEMBLY
WHAT IS IT LIKE TO WORK AT OSHKO?
OSHKO is a young and energetic company that specializes in the design, building and sale of advanced gaming PCs.
At OSHKO, because we are so passionate about gaming and computers, we have created an environment that promotes creativity where thinking outside the box is highly encouraged. Our daily mission is to bring to market the most advanced gaming PCs, and best customer service ever seen. Teamwork is integral and unites us as we work towards achieving a common goal: exceeding customer expectations and creating excitement.
We have surrounded ourselves with nothing short of the best. OSHKO can count on the support of many well-known partners, which allows us to continue to serve the gaming community to the best of our ability. Together, we have positioned ourselves as industry leaders, and have pushed the boundaries of video games, making them even more exciting – and we are just getting started!
We do more than just provide the gaming community with products; we are firsthand participants. In addition to playing on gaming teams, we are active on social media, travel to attend events, enjoy a weekly allotment of gaming hours, a streaming account, and credits that can be applied to the purchase of games, and much, much more!
We work hard, but every day is fun. We constantly cheer on individual or team accomplishments.
WHAT WOULD MY RESPONSABILITIES ENTAIL?
- Learn and master assembly methods for each line of products
- Assemble components to make ready-to-use computers following to OSHKO high standards of quality
- Install the operating system, and all required softwares and updates
- Run performance tests and prepare computers for quality control review
- Fill documents relative to the computers assembly
PREPARATION AND SHIPPING
- Pick up components according to instructions
- Prepared computers for shipping
- Maintain a safe and tidy work environment at all time
- Be able to run errands from (components pick up ) occasionally
- Be able to make computers deliveries to customers occasionally
DO I HAVE THE EXPERIENCE, INTERESTS & SKILLS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- Regularly plays videogames and is interested in the industry
- Is excited about the world of PC Gaming.
- Stays up to date with the latest technology, game releases and trends.
- Has recent experience building numerous desktop computers, either as a hobby or professionally.
- Experience with custom hard loop water cooling designs and builds would be a great asset.
- Has a solid understanding of computer components, what they do, how they work and interact with one another?
- Is organized and can manage various projects simultaneously. You will sometime have to manage your own schedule and must be able to set priorities. This will allow you to be a great team player, as well as contribute to your team’s ability to achieve its goals.
- Has a CEGEP (college) degree or equivalent, or higher. It is an asset if you studied in a field related to computer technology or the gaming industry.
- Has a valid driver’s license, a vehicule and the ability to run errands about 5% of the time.
HOW DO I APPLY?
- By mail
- Include the position title in the subject line.
- Be sure to attach your resume and cover letter in PDF form.
- Please ensure all attachments do not exceed 2MB in size.